Our development team is always working tirelessly to build new features to make our product more sophisticated AND easier to edit listings. Did you know the average merchant has built 5 listings? It’s not surprising these merchants receive more online bookings than those that only create one or two. We have received a lot of great feedback from our merchants that editing listings was way too complex. The three common responses we heard were: (1) it takes too long and I’m super busy, (2) I can’t find the right section to edit, (3) Once I make the changes, I can’t easily see what my customers will see.
How editing a listing used to work
You had to sign into your PlaceFull dashboard and pick the listing you wanted to edit. This part was easy and is no different now. The confusion occurred when…
- Trying to edit the pricing of a listing
- Adding new images to a listing
- How to edit or add availability
- How to upload your terms of service
- How to edit a listing on your phone
These are the problems we solved below. You can now make any change to a listing in seconds!
What are the benefits?
1. Easier to find things – simply click on one of the green edit buttons!
2. All edits are made on one page – saves you time!
3. Edits can now be made on a tablet or smartphone – easily edit on the go!
4. Instant changes – You see what your customers see!
How to get started?
Step 1: Login to your PlaceFull Dashboard and click “edit” under the listing you want to make changes to:
Step 2: Click on the green edit button above the $100.00 to edit the price of your listing – try it out!
Tip: You’ll notice the calendar is now to the right of the image and has a few design changes!
Step 3: After clicking the edit button, a module will popup to make your edits. Hit save and see the changes INSTANTLY.
We understand that last minute changes can be a headache; we’re hoping to make life easier with the new listing editor! What are you waiting for? Login to your account and make some changes now. As always, if you need help editing a listing or creating a new one, please email Ben.